Pile-up, vacuum and dispose of leaves, hedge-clippings, grass-clippings and other garden-waste the fast, low-effort way with this high-quality but affordable petrol blow-vac from UK brand Chipperfield!
Powering its aerodynamically optimised turbine is a high-capacity 25.4cc air-cooled two-stroke motor that develops a substantial 0.9hp; and which is fitted with a transparent fuel-tank (0.65-litres) for rapid, at-a-glance checking of the fill-level.
When used in vacuum-mode, the Chipperfield PRO EBV260 shreds material to 80% of its original volume, thereby maximising the capacity of the already roomy 30-litre debris-bag; and enabling you to work for longer between emptying-stops.
Ticking all the boxes when it comes to comfort and ease of use, the Chipperfield PRO EBV260 Petrol Blower-Vac combines an ergonomic rubber-grip handle with an adjustable shoulder-harness and weighs-in at only 6.5kg.
A tapered nozzle focuses the air-flow for enhanced blowing-performance; while rubber mounts protect the machine’s body when it’s placed on the ground.
- A high-quality but remarkably low-priced blower-vac for all your garden clear-up needs
- 3-in-1 design - blows, vacuums and mulches
- Powerful but highly efficient 2-stroke engine with an easy-read transparent fuel-tank
- Mulching capability saves space in the collector a makes debris simple to dispose of
- Well balanced with a rubber-grip and shoulder-harness - comfortable and easy to handle
- Tapering nozzle for high-performance blowing
- Rubber mounts prevent impact-damage when you set the blower down
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 25.4cc Engine Power 0.9hp / 0.7kW Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Vac Kit Yes Bag Capacity 30 Litres Shredding System Yes Debris Reduction Ratio 8:1 Wheel Kit No Harness Yes - Adjustable Weight 6.5kg Warranty 1 Year