Offering top-end performance and commercial-duty build-quality, this high-specification petrol water-pump from US outdoor power-equipment experts Briggs & Stratton is ideal for intensive use in the construction- and agricultural-arenas.
Delivering a beefy 6hp is a high-capacity 205cc Briggs & Stratton Intek I/C engine that combines a Dual Clean™ two-stage air-filter with a Dura-Bore™ cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and double ball-bearing crank-mounts so as to ensure it will handle the rigours of heavy-duty use and give years of trouble-free operation.
B & S’s OHV technology works to minimise fuel-consumption, noise and emissions; while their provision of a capacious 3.8-litre fuel-tank means long run-times without interruption.
The Briggs & Stratton WP2-60 Semi-Professional Water Pump impresses when it comes to the figures - it’s capable of shifting a massive 600l/min and has a vertical-lift of 8m; and a head-lift of 33m.
Complementing the long-lasting engine on this model are a robust tubular-steel frame and a cast-iron impellor/volute.
Also featured is low-oil shutdown - the engine will be automatically cut should levels run-low, thereby preventing costly engine-damage.
- A semi-professional petrol water-pump for heavy-duty farming- and building-applications
- Very high-powered 4-stroke OHV engine from Briggs themselves
- Dual-element air-filter minimises component-wear and extends service-life
- Cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and double ball-bearing-mounted crank contribute further to durability
- Roomy fuel-tank delivers extended run-times
- Robust tubular-steel frame
- Automatic low-oil shutdown
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 6hp / 4.5kW Engine Capacity 205cc Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.8 Litres Flow Rate (Max.) 600l/min Maximum Head 33m Delivery Diameter 50mm Suction Diameter 5cm Dimensions (HxWxL) 46cm x 43cm x 47cm