The Bosch Rotak 37LI Cordless Lawn Mower features a high-performance 36v lithium-ion battery, which can be charged to full power in just 140-minutes (or to 80% power in 70-minutes) - 10 times faster than conventional lead-acid batteries.
The battery is also always ready for use as there is no self-discharge or memory-effect. The low weight of the battery means that power output is maximised, enabling the Bosch Rotak 37LI to easily tackle longer grass, while innovative grass combs allow you to mow right to the edge of walls, flowerbeds and lawns.
This rotary mower has a 37cm cutting-width and comes with a 40-litre collection bag. The cutting-height is adjustable through six stages between 20-70mm using a single central lever.
Suitable for gardens up to 400m2, the Bosch 37 LI is up to 40% lighter than conventional cordless mowers, weighing as it does just 13.2kg.
Ergonomically shaped and adjustable handles - the Ergoflex System - ensure better body posture and reduced muscle strain when mowing.
- Powerful – even cuts long grass thanks to the 36V lithium-ion battery
- The battery is charged to 80% after only 30 minutes, and to 100% after an hour
- 16 times faster charging than with conventional batteries
- Always ready for use: no self-discharge, no memory effect
- Innovative grass combs: cut close to the edge of walls, flower beds and lawns
- Up to 40% lighter than conventional cordless mowers
- Unique multi-grip Ergoflex handles for effortless control
- Integrated carrying handle
- Charge level indicator
- Folding handles for compact storage
- “Efficient Energy Management” increases runtime by up to 15%
Battery Type Lithium-Ion Battery Power 36V / 4.0Ah Battery Charge Time 140 mins Ave. Battery Life (Charge Cycles) 700+ Cutting Width 37cm Cutting Heights 20-70mm (6 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 40 Litres Mulching No Side-Discharge No Cutting Deck Durable Poly Plastic Blades Steel Handles Ergoflex Multi-Position / Foldable Wheels Plastic Safety Features Safety Switch Lawn Size 0-400m2 Weight 13.2kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Bosch Rotak 37 Battery Powered Lawnmower
Review by Russell Cheng / (Posted on 20/10/2015)
Bosch Rotak 37 Battery Powered LawnmowerReview by Russell Cheng / (Posted on 20/10/2015)This is my first lithium battery powered lawn mower. So I cannot compare it directly with other mowers of this type.
My previous experiences have been with hand pushed, corded electric and petrol driven mowers, and this cordless battery powered self propelled mower is markedly superior to all these.
I had thought of buying a self-propelled cordless battery mower to replace a petrol driven self-propelled which I had used for many years. However there were few such machines and I was advised to drop the self-propelled option even though my lawn is on a slope.
The Bosch Rotak 37 LI is less than half of the weight of my petrol driven machine, and has only a slightly reduced cutting width of 37 cm than the 40cm of my petrol driven machine.
1. Just press two buttons to start.
2. Much quieter in operation.
3. The lithium battery is good for up to medium-sized lawns.
4. Very easy to manoeuvre, so that the advice that self-propulsion is not needed is quite correct. The lightness in weight means one can reach awkward corners and the like without any bother.
5. The handle is free of cords and wire, unlike the petrol mower. The petrol mower would quite often slice off flower heads of plants in beds near the edges of the lawn.
6. The numbers on the cutting height adjuster 2, 3, 4, 5, are in cms..
1. The instructions depend totally on diagrams for assembly, so a little care is needed to get the assembly right. A few words would have made assembly rather easier.
2. The battery needed initial recharging and care in pushing it in. It's best to get down low to ensure it slots into the right place.
The minor difficulties are quite incidental.
Overall this machine is by far the easiest I have ever had to use.
Ease of Use
An Excellent Buy
Review by John Dunmall / (Posted on 26/04/2015)
An Excellent BuyReview by John Dunmall / (Posted on 26/04/2015)I was looking for something that was more efficient than a petrol mower and far less trouble to look after and maintain - and I think I have just found it with this Bosch Rotak.
I have tried this on my lawn and it mows it brilliantly well; it is quiet and it is very light to carry. The battery fully charged from empty in 90 minutes and one charge was enough to do both the back and front lawns twice. Probably about the size of 2 tennis courts in all.
Time will obviously tell, but there seems very little to go wrong and I can also lift it into the car with one hand and take it down to trim the grass on the allotment!
MowDirect were great. They delivered exactly on time. I hope I never have to return this mower with a problem but I suspect that if I do, the customer support will be just as good as the delivery.
Ease of Use
- Bosch Rotak 37 Battery Powered Lawnmower
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£339.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00