If you regularly need to prune fruit trees or prepare firewood, but find the prospect of working with a petrol chainsaw a bit daunting, then this high-performance mains-driven machine from Bosch is the ideal solution.
It’s powered by a beefy 1800w motor which drives a newly optimised saw chain that has a narrow profile and an operating speed of 9m/s; a combination that ensures a fast, precise cut. There are also seven steel gripping-tines that provide added stability as you saw.
The Bosch AKE 35S Electric Chainsaw features automatic chain-lubrication, so you can be sure the cutting-gear will remain in peak condition for as long as possible.
Tool-free chain-tensioning makes on-the-go maintenance a breeze; while the provision of a fast-acting chain-brake with a heavy-duty catcher works to maximise user-safety.
Comfortable and easy to control at any working-angle, the Bosch AKE 35S features an ergonomic handle-layout and weighs just 4kg.
- A lightweight, low-maintenance alternative to a petrol-powered chainsaw
- Very high-performance 1800w motor
- Rapid chain-speed and narrow chain-profile for optimum cutting-performance
- Steel gripping tines for a safe, stable cut
- Automatic chain-oiling reduces wear on the cutting-gear
- Fast-acting kick-back brake maximises operator-safety
- Low-weight build and high-spec ergonomics for almost effortless handling
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 1800w Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Speed 9m/s Chain Brake Yes - Inertia Type Chain Tensioner Tool-Free - Dial Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 Litres Cable Length 4m Sound Level 95 dB(A) Vibration 4.5 m/s² Weight 4kg Warranty 2 Years