With its lengthy 40cm guide-bar and high-powered 1600w motor, the lightweight and easy-handling Bosch AKE 40 will breeze its way through large-diameter branches.
Ideal for entry-lever users who might be intimidated at the prospect of using a petrol-driven machine, it weighs a mere 4.1kg and features an ergonomic wrap-around handle, so you’ll find it comfortable and easy to control, no matter what your angle of attack.
The Bosch AKE 40 Electric Chainsaw has been fitted with an automatic chain-oiler, which ensures a smooth cut and works to extend the useful life of the cutting-gear.
Seven steel gripping-teeth provide the stability you’ll need for a safe, accurate cut; while the provision of a capacious 0.2-litre oil-tank means top-up stops will be few and far between.
- Versatile and easy to use
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake
- Sturdy design for a long service-life
- 9m/s chain-speed for optimum cutting-performance
- Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling
- Steel tines for a firm and secure grip
- Run-down brake
- Automatic chain-lubrication
- Large oil reservoir (0.2-litres) with level indicator
- Steel chain safety-catch bolt
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 1600w Guide Bar Length 40cm Chain Speed 9m/s Chain Brake Yes - Inertia-Type Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 Litres Cable Length 4m Sound Level 95 dB (A) Vibration 4.0 m/s² Weight 4.1kg Warranty 2 Years