This safe, simple and easy-to-handle mains-powered chainsaw from German manufacturers Bosch has a longer 40cm guide-bar, so it’s suitable for use with large-diameter branches, logs and timbers.
It driven by a seriously powerful 1900w motor, which develops an impressively fast chain-speed of 12m/s. This, along with the low-profile chrome-plated chain ensures a smooth, clean cut, whatever wood-type you’re working with.
Automatic chain-oiling works to keep the cutting-gear in tip-top condition for a long as possible; while Bosch’s Quick Stop chain-brake provides maximum protection to the operator in the unlikely event of ‘kick-back’.
The Bosch AKE 40-19S Electric Chainsaw features an ergonomically advanced wrap-around handle that provides a comfortable, controlled grip whether you’re felling or sawing.
It’s fitted with a series of seven steel tines, which grip the wood as you work for a stable cut; and it employs Bosch’s handy SDS technology, so you won’t need any tools when making performance-boosting adjustments to the chain tension.
- Bosch SDS for tool-free chain replacement and tensioning
- High chain-speed (12 m/s) for optimum cutting-performance
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake (Quick Stop)
- Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling
- 7 steel tines for a firm grip
- Steel chain safety-catch bolt
- Run-down brake
- Automatic chain-lubrication with level-indicator
- Large oil reservoir (0.2-litres) with filter
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 1900w Guide Bar Length 40cm Chain Speed 12m/s Chain Brake Yes - Quick Stop Chain Tensioner Tool-Free - Dial Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 ltr Cable Length 4m Sound Level 95 dB(A) Vibration 6.0 m/s² Weight 4.4kg Warranty 2 Years