If you’re looking for a lightweight, easy-handling and low-maintenance alternative to a petrol-powered chainsaw, then this high-specification mains-driven model from Bosch is well worth consideration.
Its very high-performance 1900w motor powers a low-profile chain that operates at a rapid 12m/s for a fast and accurate cut. Chrome-plating works to extend chain life; while the provision of seven steel gripping-teeth ensures the saw remains stable for enhanced precision and user-safety,
The Bosch AKE 35-19S Electric Chainsaw features Bosch’s tool-free SDS chain-correction system, so it couldn’t be easier to make in-the-field adjustments.
It’s equipped with an automatic chain-oiler, which ensures the cutting-gear is kept constantly lubricated for reduced wear; and it’s fitted a Quick Stop blade-brake that confers optimum ‘kick-back’ protection.
The ergonomic single-piece handle on the Bosch AKE 35-19S means you’ll always have a firm, controlled grip on the saw, whatever angle you’re working at. Weighs only 4.3kg.
- Bosch SDS system for tool-free chain replacement and tensioning
- High chain-speed (12 m/s) for optimum cutting-performance
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake (Quick Stop)
- Ergonomic handle for both sawing and felling
- 7 steel tines for a firm grip
- Steel chain safety-catch bolt
- Run-down brake
- Automatic chain-lubrication with level indicator
- Large oil reservoir (0.2-litres) with filter
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 1900w Guide Bar Length 35cm Chain Speed 12m/s Chain Brake Yes - Inertia-Type Chain Tensioner Tool-Free - Dial Chain Oiler Automatic Chain Oil Capacity 0.2 Litres Cable Length 4m Weight 4.3kg Warranty 2 Years