Ultra-lightweight and employing an ergonomic handle configuration, this superbly well-engineered hedgetrimmer from Bosch will remain comfortable and easy to control, no matter what your angle of attack.
Its beefy 600w electric motor powers an expansive 60cm blade-set, which has been diamond-ground to ensure the cleanest possible cut with none of the bruising that can lead to bacterial and/or fungal infection.
The blades employ an ingenious sawing action that works with a generous 26mm tooth-spacing to facilitate the efficient cutting of thicker branches; and they have a tip-guard that protects them when you’re operating close to walls and patios.
The Bosch AHS 60-26 Electric Hedgetrimmer has been fitted with a see-through hand-guard, which enhances user-safety, while ensuring an unimpeded sight-line.
Its soft-grip handles and low-weight design (3.6kg) mean time-consuming jobs can be finished in comfort; while its protective blade cover (supplied as standard) ensures the blades will stay in peak condition for as long as possible.
- A powerful and easy-handling machine for the medium-sized hedge
- High-performance 600w electric motor
- High-grade diamond-ground blades for a clean, bruise-free cut
- Blades are double-sided for a speedy work-rate
- Sawing action means large-diameter branches can be tackled
- Transparent hand-guard provides an unrestricted view of the blades
- Protective blade-cover included
- Low-weight build and advanced ergonomics make for easy handling
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 600w Blade Length 60cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 26mm Stroke Rate 3400rpm (No Load) Slip Clutch Torque 50 Nm Rotating Rear Handle No Weight 3.6kg Cable Length 10m Warranty 2 Years