Shift all manner of heavy or awkwardly-shaped materials around fields, farmyards and building-sites quickly and easily with this high-powered, high-torque tracked transporter from Bertolini!
Supplying that power is a Honda GX160 engine; a 163cc four-stroke air-cooled model that’s rated at a sizeable 4.8hp (@3600rpm); and which blends a high compression-ratio with OHV technology and optimised valve-timing to ensure you’ll be impressed when it comes to fuel-economy.
Automatic mechanical compression-release means the gentlest pull on the easy-grip starter-cord will achieve ignition; while a premium dual-element air-filter and cast-iron cylinder-lining work to maximise long-term reliability.
The Bertolini BTR-550D Transporter has independent track-clutches and brakes controlled by handlebar mounted levers - you’ll enjoy intuitive manoeuvrability and be able to whizz around and between obstacles without fuss (the turning-circle is just 70cm).
It features an oil-immersed transmission that minimises wear and tear for superior durability; and it boasts high-traction rubberised tracks that confer the sought-after all-terrain capability.
Further key benefits included a six-speed gearbox (3+3) that further enhances manoeuvrability; and convenient hydraulically-operated tipping to a maximum angle of 50°.
- A heavy-duty tracked transporter ideal for construction- and agricultural-use
- High-torque gearing and tough rubber-tracks confer a go-anywhere capability
- Long-life oil-bathed transmission
- Multi-speed drive for flexibility of use
- Premium OHV engine from legendary Japanese manufacturers Honda
- Strong and durable frame will cope with the rigours of intensive use
- Huge load-capacity means fewer trips
- Intuitive lever/clutch steering confers excellent manoeuvrability