Transport heavy and/or bulky items around your yard and garden with no effort expended using this easy-handling powered wheelbarrow from Italy-based manufacturers Bertolini.
Driving it is a Honda GCV135 engine; a 135cc (3.5hp) four-stroke unit with an overhead-cam configuration for a cut in fuel-costs, noise and emissions; and Dura-Lube lubrication and a robust resin cam-shaft for impressive durability.
Honda’s use of precision-engineered components ensures less vibration and therefore less wear-and-tear; while their provision of a decompression-valve means the lightest of pulls will see the engine spark into life.
The Bertolini BTR-340H Transporter has light-touch brake-based steering; a four-speed gearbox (two forward; two reverse); and a remarkably tight 70cm turning-radius - a combination that makes it perfect for use where space is at a premium.
It features a belt-clutch, which automatically disengages when the main control lever is released; and it boasts a telescopic loading-platform that makes it possible to shift the most awkwardly bulky loads without fuss.
This model has a sizeable 350kg load-capacity dumps at 45˚, with the dump-mechanism manually-operated.
- A compact powered wheelbarrow; ideal for use where space is restricted
- Perfect for moving logs, bricks, planks and other heavy and/or bulky items
- Capable of holding a weighty 350kg
- Quiet-running and fuel-efficient OHC engine from Japanese brand-leaders Honda
- Decompression-valve for low-effort pull-starts
- Tight-turning radius and four-speed drive (2 + 2) make it exceptionally manoeuvrable
- Belt clutch automatically disengages when the primary control lever is released
- Telescopic loading platform
- Dumps at 45˚
- Can operate on slopes up to 20˚ fully laden