Shift rocks, gravel, logs and construction-materials over adverse terrain the safe, hassle-free way with this professional-grade tracked transporter from high-end Italian manufacturers Bertolini!
Delivering a hefty 4.8hp is a Honda GX160 engine that employs Honda’s efficiency-maximising and emission-minimising overhead-valve (OHV) technology; and which boasts a precision-balanced, ball-bearing-supported crankshaft for low-vibration operation.
Enhancements to the breather-valve, muffler and case-cover keep noise down to a manageable level; while a dual-element air-filter and cast-iron cylinder-lining mean you can expect unwavering reliability over time.
The Bertolini BTR-1750D Transporter excels in terms of manoeuvrability, with its minimal 70cm turning-circle and intuitive clutch-based steering enabling you to realign and to negotiate obstacles with supreme ease.
It runs hard rubber tracks that facilitate the coverage of the most challenging surfaces; and it offers a maximum 60° dump-angle that makes it ideal for the creation of piles and mounds (the dumping-system is hydraulic).
So as to help you adapt to the load- and terrain-type, Bertolini have equipped this model with a multi-speed gearbox comprising four forward- and two reverse-gears.
Also featured is an extra-robust frame for superior strength and durability; and an oil-immersed transmission that means reduced wear and tear on key components.
The load-capacity is a substantial 550kg (175-litres).
- A heavy-duty tracked transporter ideal for construction- and agricultural-use
- High-torque gearing and tough rubber-tracks confer a go-anywhere capability
- Long-life oil-bathed transmission
- Multi-speed drive for flexibility of use
- Premium OHV engine from legendary Japanese manufacturers Honda
- Strong and durable frame will cope with the rigours of intensive use
- Huge load-capacity means fewer trips
- Intuitive lever/clutch steering confers excellent manoeuvrability