With its impressive cutting-capability, rugged build-quality and raft of high-specification features, the Bertolini BT413S-10 will make short work of the most challenging commercial landscaping tasks.
Power comes from a very high-performance 10.9hp (349cc) Lombardini diesel engine, which offers increased torque and drastically reduced fuel-costs when compared to similarly-rated petrol-driven engines. Starting is via a heavy-duty recoil ignition-system.
The Bertolini BT413S-10 Commercial Scythe-Mower features a handlebar-mounted differential control that makes it possible to lock one wheel and undertake a zero-turn manoeuvre (the wheels can be locked together for increased traction in adverse conditions). There are six-speeds to choose from (3 + 3), so you can easily manoeuvre out of tight spots, and you’ll be able to work at a speed that suits the type of undergrowth you’re clearing.
User-comfort is important when taking-on the sort of time-consuming applications for which this model has been designed, so Bertolini have equipped it with comprehensive vibration-damping and a six-stage, height-adjustable handlebar.
A fast-acting forward / reverse shuttle allows for fast direction-change; while ‘QuickFit’ coupling ensures you’ll be able to leave your toolbox in the shed when fitting any one of the vast array of attachments that are available.
- Designed for the professional-scale clearance of dense undergrowth
- Exceptionally dependable and fuel-efficient Lombardini diesel engine
- Independent drive to each wheel allows for zero-turn manoeuvres
- 115cm scythe-blade for a speedy work-rate over large areas
- Six-speed transmission (3 forward; 3 reverse)
- Locking-diff for increased traction when you need it
- Anti-vibration system for comfortable handling
- Handlebar can be height-adjusted to suit the user’s stature
- Numerous versatility-enhancing attachments available
- QuickFit coupling for the tool-less fitting of accessories
Engine Make Lombardini Engine Model 15LD350 Engine Type Diesel Engine Capacity 349cc Engine Power 10.9hp / 8.1kW Engine Starting System Recoil Transmission 3 Forward / 3 Reverse Speed (km/h) 1st: 1.20 – 2nd: 2.52 – 3rd: 4.17 – 4th: 13.05 – 1st R: 1.27 – 2nd R: 2.66 – 3rd R: 4.41 Fwd. / Rev. Shuttle Yes Clutch Dry Multidisc Differential Yes with Lock Cutting Width 115cm Attachment Mechanism QuickFit Handles Height & Width Adjutable / 180° Reversible / Vibration Damping Wheels 305mm Tow Hitch Standard Warranty 2 Years
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£5,299.00
MowDirect Price Only£1,899.99
MowDirect Price Only£3,599.00