Bertolini BT413S-10E Professional Two-Wheel Tractor
This commercial-grade two wheel tractor provides assured performance in the most demanding of environments, and, thanks to its diesel engine, offers excellent levels of fuel-efficiency and increased torque compared to equivalent petrol-driven models.
As you'd expect from a professional machine designed to operate on a day in, day out basis, comfort- and convenience-features are key. Chief among these is an electric key-start system that eliminates all hassle from the ignition-process.
The Bertolini BT413S-10E Two-Wheel Tractor is supremely manoeuvrable - a two-lever differential on the handlebar allows you to control the wheels independently for a productivity-maximising zero-turn capability; while a seven-speed gearbox means you can operate slowly and safely in confined areas.
The handlebars on the Bertolini BT413S-10E have been fitted with a vibration-damping system for reduced user-fatigue; and are adjustable vertically through six separate positions to suit the height of the operator.
A QuickFit coupling system comes as standard and enables the huge number of attachments available for this two wheel tractor to be attached quickly and easily without using tools.
We have listed the standard attachments available for this product above. Further attachments are available for this machine from the manufacturer by special order (usually 3-4 weeks delivery). Details and prices are available on request.
- A heavy-duty professional model for landscape gardeners & horticulturalists
- Diesel engine for greater fuel efficiency and long-term durability
- Electric-start for ease of use
- Differential-lock for added traction in wet conditions and on difficult terrain
- Can be fitted with a wide range of attachments to suit the individual user
- QuickFit coupling system for connecting accessories without tools
- Seven-speed transmission for flexibility of use
- Oil-immersed gears for reliability and performance
- Rapid forward/reverse shuttle with handlebar mounted control
- Height- and width-adjustable handlebars can be reversed through 180°
- Handlebar-support mounted on vibration-dampers for smooth handling
- Tow-hitch supplied as standard
Engine Make Lombardini Engine Model 15LD350 Engine Type Diesel Engine Capacity 349cc Engine Power 10.9hp / 8.1kW Engine Starting System Electric Start Transmission Oil Immersed Differential Yes with Lock Gears 7-speed (4 forward + 3 reverse) Fwd. / Rev. Shuttle Yes Speed Km/h: 1st: 1.20 - 2nd: 2.52 - 3rd: 4.17 - 4th: 13.05 - 1st R: 1.27 - 2nd R: 2.66 - 3rd R: 4.41 Clutch Dry Multidisc Handles Height- and Width-Adjustable - 180° Reversible with Vibration-Damping Power Take Off Independent Attachment Mechanism QuickFit Coupling Tow Hitch Standard Wheel Type with Pneumatic Tyres Wheel Size 254mm