Extreme weather seems to be here to stay and our winters are characterised by increasingly heavy snowfall. Anyone who has tried to clear snow with a shovel knows what a strenuous and muscle-straining task it can be - this pro-grade snow-plough from leading Italian engineering-giants Bertolini is a real time- and energy-saver.
A 349cc (10.9hp) commercial-duty Lombardini 15LD350 Diesel engine delivers improved fuel-efficiency, a longer service-life and reduced exhaust-emissions, beating comparable petrol powerplants hands-down.
One of the most important features on this top-of-the-range machine is the fingertip-controlled electronic ignition that ensures a fast start without having to pull on a recoil rope with frozen fingers.
A seven-gear transmission, with four forward- and three-reverse gears, offers a wide range of working speeds, from 1.2km/h up to 4.17km/h (a transport gear facilitates rapid site-to-site movement at 13.05km/h).
The snow-clearing blade itself is sturdy and hardwearing and provides a generous clearing-width of 100cm for the efficient coverage of substantial areas. The blade is laterally adjustable, making it possible to work flush alongside kerbs, fences and walls.
Outstanding manoeuvrability is conferred by a lever-controlled differential that gives independent control of each wheel, in turn enabling productivity-maximising zero-turns.
The handlebars have a vibration-damping system for comfortable, low-effort operation over extended sessions; and they're height-adjustable to suit any user.
The snow-plough attachment is removable, so other snow-clearing equipment - including a snow blower and sweeper-brush - can be fitted. All accessories are connected via a unique ‘QuickFit’ coupling system; no tools required.
The Bertolini BT413S-10E has heavy-duty chevron-patterned tyres for high-grip traction on icy surfaces.
Agricultural attachments are available, so you can turn your purchase from a single-purpose winter-use machine into a year-round workhorse.
- A heavy-duty professional snowplough for larger properties and small businesses
- Lombardi air-cooled diesel engine for quieter performance with fewer emissions and reduced fuel-costs
- Oil-immersed gears improve reliability and performance
- Handlebar-mounted electric start for comfort and convenience
- Tough, durable snow-blade offers a substantial working-width for speedy results
- Rubber scraper bar for thorough ‘back-to-black’ clearing
- Height-adjustable handles for ergonomic operation
- Differential allows zero-degree turning for superior manoeuvrability
- Seven-speed transmission for flexiblity of use
- Rapid forward- and reverse-shuttle controlled from the handlebar
- Handles fitted with vibration-damping system so as to minimise user-fatigue
- Heavy-duty deep-tread tyres for enhanced traction in icy conditions
- Towing-hitch supplied as standard
- QuickFit coupling system for easy attachment of accessories without tools
- Can be fitted with a comprehensive range of attachments to increase workload and value
Working Width 100cm Engine Make No Engine Capacity 401cc Engine Power 10HP Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Drive No Gears 7 Speed (4+3) Transmission Gears in Oil Bath Wheels 254mm with Pneumatic Tyres