When snow arrives it can bring disorder and disaster with it. If you need to keep going in the winter - to keep customers or deliveries coming to your door - then you need a machine like the pro-grade Bertolini BT413S-10 Snow-Plough!
Designed for use on tough terrain under difficult conditions, it will easily clear snow from larger properties, small estates or small businesses that need to keep working and to keep access open.
The blade on the Bertolini BT413S-10 has an expansive 100cm clearing-width for excellent productivity and offers comprehensive ‘back-to-black’ clearing , thanks to its durable, weatherproof rubber scraper-bar. The blade can be angled left or right, so you can push the snow and ice to either side where required (the scraper-bar is replaceable).
This model is powered by a 349cc (10.9hp) Lombardini 15LD350 diesel engine that's characterised by its low-emission performance, impressive fuel-economy and beefy torque-output.
A rapid forward/reverse shuttle means you can switch direction instantly for time-saving manoeuvrability; while a seven-speed transmission (4+3) - with oil-immersed gearing for durability - lets you adapt to the conditions and surface-type.
The Bertolini BT413S-10 features a convenient handlebar-mounted differential that provides independent wheel control, thereby enabling you to execute productivity-enhancing zero turns (the wheels can be locked together should the going get particularly tough).
It's fitted with ergonomic vibration-isolated handlebars that can be adjusted vertically to suit operator-height; and laterally to enable clearing flush against walls and kerbs; and it runs on large 254mm-diameter pneumatic tyres with deep tractor-style treads for high-grip traction on icy inclines.
A wide variety of attachments is offered BT413S-10, including a two-stage snow-blower and numerous agricultural attachments.
All accessories are quickly connected without tools via unique system dubbed QuickFit.
A tow-hitch is included as standard.
- A heavy-duty professional snowplough for larger properties and small businesses
- Lombardi air-cooled diesel engine for quieter performance with fewer emissions and reduced fuel-costs
- Oil-immersed gears improve reliability and performance
- Handlebar-mounted electric start for comfort and convenience
- Tough, durable snow-blade offers a substantial working-width for speedy results
- Rubber scraper bar for thorough ‘back-to-black’ clearing
- Height-adjustable handles for ergonomic operation
- Differential allows zero-degree turning for superior manoeuvrability
- Seven-speed transmission for flexiblity of use
- Rapid forward- and reverse-shuttle controlled from the handlebar
- Handles fitted with vibration-damping system so as to minimise user-fatigue
- Heavy-duty deep-tread tyres for enhanced traction in icy conditions
- Towing-hitch supplied as standard
- QuickFit coupling system for easy attachment of accessories without tools
- Can be fitted with a comprehensive range of attachments to increase workload and value
Working Width 100cm Engine Make Lombardini Engine Model 15LD350 Diesel Engine Capacity 349cc Engine Power 10.9hp / 8.1 Engine Starting System Recoil Drive Self-Propelled Gears 7-speed (4+3) Transmission Gears in Oil Bath Wheels 254mm with Pneumatic Tyres