Landscape contractors, estate managers and those running horticultural enterprises will all benefit from having this class-leading scythe mower as a part of their garden armoury.
It’s fitted with a heavy-duty scythe-blade that will chop effortlessly through long grass, brambles, brush, and even saplings. The blade’s substantial 115cm width guarantees a rapid work-rate over large areas.
The Bertolini BT413S-10E employs a 349cc Lombardini 15LD350 diesel engine. Rated at an impressive 10.9hp, this high-end power-unit offers massively improved fuel-economy, superior dependability and increased levels of torque when set against comparable petrol-driven engines. A push-button electric starter eliminates the problems that are so common with recoil-type pull-starters.
One of the most manoeuvrable machines of its type, the Bertolini BT413S-10E Commercial Scythe Mower has a six-speed transmission (3 + 3), which drives the wheels independently, thereby enabling you to carry-out time saving zero-radius turns.
The six-speed gearbox also makes it possible to operate at a speed which is most suitable both for the conditions and the type of application.
To ensure day-long sessions can be completed in comfort, Bertolini have equipped with a six-position, height-adjustable handlebar, which has been isolated from engine vibration.
Other premium features include a rapid forward / reverse shuttle for speedy direction changes; and a transport gear, which gives you a top-speed of 13.05kn/h when driving the tractor from site to site.
You can choose from a huge selection of attachments, none of which require tools for fitting.
- Designed for the professional-scale clearance of dense undergrowth
- Exceptionally dependable and fuel-efficient Lombardini diesel engine
- Electric push-button starter for stress-free ignition
- Independent drive to each wheel allows for zero-turn manoeuvres
- 115cm scythe-blade for a speedy work-rate over large areas
- Six-speed transmission (3 forward; 3 reverse)
- Locking-diff for increased traction when you need it
- Transport gear for rapid movement from place to place
- Anti-vibration system for comfortable handling
- Handlebar can be height-adjusted to suit the user’s stature
- Numerous versatility-enhancing attachments available
- QuickFit coupling for the tool-less fitting of accessories
Engine Make Lombardini Engine Model 15LD350 Engine Type Diesel Engine Capacity 349cc Engine Power 10.9hp / 8.1kW Engine Starting System Electric Key Start Transmission 3 Forward / 3 Reverse Speed (km/h) 1st: 1.20 – 2nd: 2.52 – 3rd: 4.17 / 1st R: 1.27 – 2nd R: 2.66 – 3rd R: 4.41 Fwd. / Rev. Shuttle Yes Clutch Dry Multidisc Differential Yes with Lock Cutting Width 115cm Attachment Mechanism QuickFit Coupling Handles Height & Width Adjustable / 180° Reversible / Vibration Damping Wheels 305mm Tow Hitch Standard Warranty 2 Years