Suitable for both heavy-duty domestic and semi-professional use, this superior rear-tine tiller from Italian horticultural heavyweights Bertolini features premium-grade engineering throughout and will give season after season of unfailing service.
It’s powered by one of Honda’s most popular small engines; the 196cc GX200. Recently upgraded by the Japanese manufacturers, these high-performance overhead-valve power-packs have been designed to run economically, cleanly, quietly and smoothly, without any compromise in power-output. A forged-steel crankshaft; a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve; and a dual-stage air-filter all work to maximise engine-life.
Thanks to its two forward- and two reverse-gears, the Bertolini 403 is hard to beat when it comes to manoeuvrability. The transmission is housed in an oil-bath so as to maximise reliability in the face of intensive use.
Supremely flexible in use, the Bertolini BT403 Two-Wheel Rotary Cultivator has a three-stage adjustable working-depth and gives you the choice of three preset working-widths (35 – 50 – 60cm). With the narrowest width-setting selected, you’ll be able to tackle tight inter-row work without fear of damaging your crop.
The Bertolini BT403 couldn’t be easier to handle, with its comprehensive vibration-damping; width- and height-adjustable handlebar; and ergonomically positioned PTO-engagement lever all combine to ensure user-comfort is optimised.
QuickFit coupling makes the fitting of accessories a fast, hassle-free operation; while a robust engine cowling will protect the engine from damage by flying stones.
- A heavy-duty cultivator for semi-professional horticultural applications
- Powerful but exceptionally quiet and fuel-efficient Honda OHV engine
- Adjustable tilling-width and tilling-depth for enhanced flexibility-of-use
- Four-speed drive (2 + 2) confers impressive manoeuvrability
- Oil-immersed transmission means reduced wear and therefore a longer service-life
- Handlebar mounted on vibration-dampers to protect the user’s hands and arms
- Height- and width-adjustable handlebar allows you to work in the ideal position
- PTO-engagement lever positioned directly to hand
- QuickFit coupling for the rapid fitting of attachments
- Solid engine cowling protect key parts from accidental impact
Engine Make Honda Engine Model GX200 OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 196cc Engine Power 5.5hp / 4.1kW @ 3600rpm Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.1 Litres Gears 2 Forward / 2 Reverse Transmission Oil-Bathed Drive Self Propelled Working Width 60-50-35cm Working Depth Adjustable Depth Gauge Yes No. of Tines 12 Handles Height & Width Adjustable / 180° Reversible Wheel Type Pneumatic Tyres Wheel Size TBC Weight 90kg Warranty 2 Years