This heavy-duty petrol chipper/shredder from Apache features a twin-cutting mechanism, with its 10 flywheel-mounted flail-blades reducing soft material to a fine, compostable mulch; and its two hardened-steel chipper blades turning branches (up to 50mm in diameter) and woody debris into chips that are ideal for shrubbery protection.
It’s driven by a premium-grade Briggs & Stratton Intek engine; a 6.5hp Industrial/Commercial unit that employs the latest overhead-valve technology for enhanced performance; fewer exhaust emissions; and a reduction in fuel-consumption.
Splash-type lubrication works with a cast-iron cylinder-sleeve and a dual-element air-filter to ensure season-after-season of maintenance-light service; while B & S’s Magnetron® Electronic Ignition System means starting the engine is fast and stress-free.
The Apache Zoe 50 Petrol Chipper/Shredder is constructed entirely from heavy-gauge steel, so it’s more than capable of withstanding the inevitable bumps and scrapes it will encounter during its working-life.
Other stand-out features include an extra-large chute-opening, which makes it possible to feed-in bushy branches without pre-stripping them; and an adjustable exit-grate, which allows you to control the coarseness/fineness of your woodchips.
- Dual cutting-system – shreds green waste and chips branches
- Green waste is reduced to a compostable mulch; branches are turned into woodchips
- 6.5hp commercial-grade Intek OHV engine from Briggs & Stratton
- Dual-element air-filter and splash-lubrication for a long engine-life
- Magnetron® Electronic Ignition System makes starting simple
- Manufactured entirely from heavy-gauge steel for strength and durability
- Large-diameter hopper-aperture for fast and efficient feeding
- Size of woodchips can be controlled using the adjustable exit-grate
- Solid rubber tyres for easy manoeuvrability and stability during use
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model Intek I/C OHV Engine Capacity TBC Engine Power 6.5hp / 4.8kW Cutting System Twin Cutting-System - 10 Flail Blades / 2 Chipper Blades Chipping Capacity 50mm Collector No Transport Wheels Yes - with 24cm Solid Rubber Tyres Warranty 1 Year