The Apache Euro 5 Evo is a powerful and solidly-built machine with a generous 57cm working-width that makes it a fast and efficient performer over larger areas.
Suitable for use on domestic kitchen gardens, allotments and small-holdings, the Apache Euro 5 Evo Garden Cultivator is equipped with a series of hardwearing, heavy-duty tines that have been designed to cope with the toughest soil-conditions. Extension-tines are available for an even faster work-rate.
Power for this high-performance cultivator is delivered by a 208cc OHV engine from famous U.S.-based manufacturers Briggs & Stratton, so rock-solid reliability and low fuel-costs are guaranteed.
Other key features include removable crop-protection discs, which can be fitted when you’re aerating between established crop-rows; and adjustable handlebars that you can set-up to suit your stature, thereby reducing the risk of back-strain.
The reverse gear on this model means you’ll have no trouble freeing it should it become bogged-down.
A transport-wheel is included; while ridger- and dethatcher-attachments are available as optional accessories.
- The finest general-purpose cultivator in its class
- Expansive tilling-width for a fast work-rate over substantial areas
- Ultra-reliable and highly economical B & S Intek OHV engine
- Heavy-duty tines will cope easily with challenging soil-types
- Crop-protection discs work to prevent plant damage when weeding or aerating
- Adjustable handlebar for reduced user-fatigue
- Transport-wheel supplied as standard
- Ridger attachment available separately
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 950 Series OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 208cc Engine Starting System Recoil Gears 1 Forward / 1 Reverse Transmission Oil-Bathed Worm Gear Working Width 57cm Working Depth TBC No. of Tines 24 Crop Protection Discs Yes Handles Adjustable Transport Wheels Yes Weight 55kg Warranty 1 Year