With this powerful and easy-to-handle hobby tiller from Apache at your disposal, you’ll wonder how you ever managed with a garden-fork alone.
Its four steel tilling-blades are driven by a high-performance, high-torque Loncin OHV engine (140cc), so they will cut with ease through more stubborn soil-types, in turn leaving you with a soil-consistency that’s perfect for seeding and/or planting.
Thanks to its compact 36cm tilling-width, it can also be used for weeding between closely spaced rows of existing plants.
The Apache Euro 1 Garden Tiller is impressively lightweight (just 28kg) and is fitted with an ergonomic height-adjustable handlebar; a combination that makes it really easy to control and manoeuvre (the handlebar can be folded down to save space during transport or storage).
A versatile machine, the Apache Euro 1 is compatible with the following optional accessories: ridger; dethatcher; aerator.
- A tool for the effortless maintenance of home veg-gardens
- Powerful and ultra-reliable Loncin engine
- Four-steel tilling blades will leave you with the perfect soil-tilth for planting
- Compact 36cm tilling-width allows you to weed between established crop-rows
- Lightweight and easy to control
- Folding handlebar works to save space in the shed or car-boot
Engine Make Loncin Engine Model OHV Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Capacity 140cc Engine Starting System Recoil Gears 1 Forward Gear Transmission Oil-Bathed Worm Gear Working Width 36cm No. of Tines 4 Crop Protection Discs No Handles Foldable / Adjustable Transport Wheels Yes Weight 28kg Warranty 1 Year