Offering a coverage-rate of up to 2320m2 (0.5-acres) on one 59kg hopper load, the Agri-Fab 45-0502 Push-Type Broadcast Spreader is a fast and efficient way to apply salt and other granular spread-media over substantial areas.
It has straightforward professional-style controls, so a precision spread-rate is easy to achieve; and it’s supplied with a hopper-cover that will keep material dry if you’re working in adverse weather.
The Agri-Fab 45-0502 features a polypropylene hopper that’s resistant both to impact and rust.
Wide-profile pneumatic tyres provide all the traction you’ll need while being gentle on turf; while an enclosed commercial-duty transmission and tubular-steel frame work to maximise durability.
- A manoeuvrable hand-push broadcast spreader for large-scale use
- Suitable for the application of salt and many other granular spread-media
- Easy-set controls make it simple to select the most effective spread-rate
- Well balanced and easy to push
- Wide-profile pneumatic tyres for rock-solid stability on adverse terrain
- Tubular-steel frame and heavy-duty axle confer strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper
- Hopper cover keeps moisture out in wet weather
Spreader Type Broadcast, Pedestrian Hopper Capacity 59kg Hopper Construction Polypropylene Spreading Width TBC Coverage Per Fill (Max.) Up to 2320m2 (0.5 Acres) Flow Rate Control Solid Rod Gearing Enclosed Axle Steel Wheels with Pneumatic Tyres Ideal for Spreading Granular Fertilisers, Granular Herbicides, Ice Melt, Rock Salt Also Suitable for Spreading No Weight 0 Warranty 3 Years