Highly versatile, this high-performance petrol water-pump is suitable for a range of water-management jobs, from pond-maintenance and flood-defence, through to swimming-pool draining and construction work.
Supplying the power for the corrosion-resistant and impressively efficient aluminium pump is a high-capacity 196cc four-stroke air-cooled motor that develops a substantial 6.5hp; and which employs emission-minimising, noise-limiting and fuel-saving OHV technology.
The 80-A Petrol Water-Pump boasts an automatic shut-down system that prevents catastrophic engine damage should a dry oil-reservoir go unnoticed.
It’s encased in a rugged tubular-steel frame that provides robust impact-protection; and it weighs just 28kg, so it can be easily shifted from site to site.
This clean-water model operates down to seven metres and can handle 4mm particulates.
Also featured is a roomy 3.6-litre fuel-tank that blends with the economical engine to maximise run-times.
- A high-performance petrol water-pump suitable for large-scale water-management tasks
- Powerful four-stroke engine with fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology
- Large-capacity fuel-tank - enjoy long, interruption-free runs
- Premium-quality aluminium pump
- Low-oil shutdown guards against costly engine-damage
- Strong and durable tubular-steel frame
- Designed for use with clean water
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 196cc Engine Capacity 6.5hp / 4.9kW @ 4000rpm Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Flow Rate (Max.) 60m3/h Maximum Head 28m Delivery Diameter TBC Suction Diameter TBC Max. Particle Size 4mm Max. Submersion Depth 7m