The impressively powerful 50-A Petrol Water-Pump is a versatile unit suitable for a variety of applications, from construction jobs and swimming-pool draining, through to flood-defence and pond-maintenance.
Driving its highly efficient and rust-resistant aluminium pump is a large-displacement 196cc air-cooled four-stroke engine that develops a muscular 6.5hp; and which, thanks to its OHV design, offers excellent fuel-economy with a cut in emissions and reduced noise.
The 50-A Petrol Water-Pump is designed for clean-water use, but can handle particulates up to 4mm.
It benefits from an automatic low-oil shutdown system that ensures running dry won’t prove a problem; and it’s encased in a rugged tubular-steel frame that provides robust impact-protection.
The fuel-tank on the 50-A holds a substantial 3.6 litres, so top-up stops will prove few and far between.
Easily portable, this model weighs-in at just 22kg.
Operates to a depth of seven metres.
- A high-performance petrol water-pump suitable for large-scale water-management tasks
- Powerful four-stroke engine with fuel-saving and emission-cutting OHV technology
- Large-capacity fuel-tank - enjoy long, interruption-free runs
- Premium-quality aluminium pump
- Low-oil shutdown guards against costly engine-damage
- Strong and durable tubular-steel frame
- Designed for use with clean water
Engine Type Petrol 4-stroke Engine Power 196cc Engine Capacity 6.5hp / 4.8kW @ 4000rpm Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 3.6 Litres Flow Rate (Max.) 33m3/h Maximum Head 30m Delivery Diameter TBC Suction Diameter TBC Max. Particle Size 4mm Max. Submersion Depth 7m
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£249.00