Made from 0.9mm thick pickled sheet-steel, our Steel Jerry Cans are lined with a petrol resistant coating to prevent rusting. Their patented locking-pin caps ensure they cannot be accidentally opened, while their unique wide-channel breather allows for smoother pouring. Other features include a 'Bayonet' closure, which is completely leak-proof with the can in any position. These Jerry Cans are manufactured and tested to comply with Dangerous Goods Approvals (UN). A flexible pourer is available as an optional accessory.
Dimensions (mm): H - 275, W - 165, D - 345 Weight: 3kg Volume: 10 litres
FREE DELIVERY NEXT WORKING DAY!
- Tested to comply with DIN 7274 and BAM -GGR001
- Manufactured and tested to comply with following standards:Austrian Standard - AS2906, Swedish Standard - SP, German Standard - TUV/GS, UN - Dangerous goods approval
- Unique wide channel for better, smoother pouring
- Three handled configuration
- Seam welded for extra strength
- Locking Pin in Cap
- Leakproof bayonet closure