So as to ensure the crispest possible cut, the impressively lightweight Ryobi RHT-5555RSH features a double-reciprocating blade set; a feature not normally found on such attractively-priced hedgetrimmers.
The blades themselves are a substantial 55cm long, so a speedy work-rate is assured; and they have a 26mm tooth-pitch, suitable for medium- to large-diameter growth. A transparent blade guard prevents accidental injury, while providing an unhindered view of the work area.
The Ryobi RHT-5555RSH Electric Hedgetrimmer employs a high-powered 550w motor, which incorporates Ryobi’s safety-enhancing Livetool Indicator™ that glows blue when the machine is connected to the mains.
Utilising Ryobi’s ‘GripZone’ handle technology, which ensures a firm, positive grip no matter what the angle, this model is difficult to match when it comes to control and manoeuvrability. It weighs just 3.5kg.
- A simple but highly effective way to keep shrubs and hedges looking good
- Dual-reciprocating blades for a super-clean cut with no bruising
- Transparent blade-guard for an unrestricted view of the cutting-path
- Powerful and durable motor with Ryobi’s handy Livetool Indicator™
- ‘GripZone’ over-mould technology for a comfortable, controlled grip
- Weighs only 3.4kg
Engine Type Mains Electric Motor 240v Power 550w Blade Length 55cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Tooth Gap 26mm Rotating Rear Handle No Weight 3.5kg Warranty 2 Years