Check items to add to the basket or select all
MowDirect Price Only£299.00
Employing Redback’s premium-grade lithium-ion batteries, this high-quality but affordable 40v cordless pole-hedgetrimmer delivers true petrol-matching performance without the neighbour-annoying noise, fatigue-inducing vibration and environmentally-damaging exhaust-emissions.
The E920DQ-2Ah comes as standard with a charger and 2Ah battery, with the battery compatible with all the machine's in Redback's comprehensive 40v line (battery-belt also included).
Not only far more durable than their lower-tech lead-acid and ni-cad counterparts, lithium-ion cells also charge faster and offer far longer run-times. Also essential to their appeal is the lack of memory-effect and spontaneous discharge, which means they’re always ready to go.
Supremely versatile and capable of being set-up to suit any hedge and any user, the Redback E920D combines an adjustable handle with a telescopic shaft and a 90° rotating cutter-bar
It features a pair of expansive 52cm laser-cut blades, which are double-sided and dual-reciprocating for superior productivity and a clean cut; and it’s delivered with a shoulder-harness that distributes some of the minimal machine-weight (3.5kg) over the operator's body to make work less tiring.
The motor and battery on the Redback E920DQ-2Ah are positioned to act as a ideal counterbalance, thereby optimising manoeuvrability and ensuring precision results.
- A premium battery-driven pole-hedgetrimmer offering high-spec features and build-quality at an affordable price
- Part of a new range of cutting-edge cordless garden-machinery exclusive to MowDirect in the UK
- Employs the latest Li-Ion battery-technology for rapid charge-times and extended run-times
- Part of Reback’s 40v one-battery-fits-all range of cordless garden tools
- Shaft, handle and cutter-head can all be adjusted to suit the nature of the application
- Double-sided, double-reciprocating blades for a fast work-rate and a clean, bruise-free cut
- Perfectly balanced and easy to control thanks to optimised motor/battery positioning
- Durable and highly efficient brushless DC motor
- Fatigue-minimising shoulder-harness included
Engine Type Battery Powered Battery Type Lithium Ion Battery Power 40v / 2Ah Battery Run Time 40 Minutes Battery Charge Time 70 Minutes Overall Length 2.13m (min.) / 2.4m (max.) Adjustable Shaft Yes Blade Length 52cm Blade Type Double Sided Dual Reciprocating Blades Yes Cutting Thickness 20mm Blade Adjustment (degrees) 90° Harness Included - Single Shoulder Harness Weight 3.5kg Warranty 3 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Excellent Bit of Kit
Review by Nick Elwell / (Posted on 11/08/2017)
Excellent Bit of KitReview by Nick Elwell / (Posted on 11/08/2017)However, I find the power belt a waste of space as the reduction in weight is not worth the reduction in manoeuvrability.
Ease of Use
- Excellent Bit of Kit
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MowDirect Price Only£319.00
MowDirect Price Only£379.00