Make short work of tough domestic brush clearance and grass-trimming applications with the high-powered and easy-handling MTD SBC26 Petrol Brushcutter.
It comes equipped with a high-performance 0.94hp (26cc) MTD two-stroke power-pack that employs a full crank for reduced vibration; greater tolerances; and a longer working-life.
MTD’s Easy-Start system ensures ignition can be achieved quickly and without fuss; while their provision of a high-volume 0.65-litre fuel-tank works to increase productivity by reducing the frequency of stops for topping-up.
Supplied as standard with a 42cm nylon-line cutter-head and a 25.5cm metal brushcutting blade, the MTD SBC26 excels at both light-duty lawn-edge tidying and heavier-duty weed and bramble clearance.
A full shoulder-harness works with an ergonomic ‘U’ (or ‘cowhorn’) handlebar to ensure it stays comfortable and easy to manoeuvre for the duration of the job; while a bump-feed mechanism on the line-head means no need to attend directly to it when you need to spool-out fresh cord (the cord measures a generous 2.4mm in diameter).
- A high-performance petrol brushcutter for demanding landscaping applications
- Powerful MTD full-crank engine for durability and low-vibration operation
- Capacious fuel-tank for reduced downtime
- Easy-Start for low-effort pull-starts
- Cowhorn handlebar confers optimum control and manoeuvrability
- Double shoulder-harness keeps fatigue at bay for longer
- Line-head boasts large-diameter cord and a handy bump-feed system
- Aggressive metal brush-blade also included
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make MTD Engine Capacity 26cc Engine Power 0.94hp / 0.7kW @ 11,800rpm Starting System Recoil - Easy-Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.65 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead Included - Twin Line Line Feed Bump Feed Line Diameter 2.4mm Cutting Width (Linehead) 42cm Blade Included - 25.5cm Harness Double Shoulder Harness Sound Level 94dB (A) Weight 5.3kg Warranty 2 Years