This is Mitox’s top-of-the-range home-use chainsaw, and as such offers the sort of power, ergonomics and build-quality that will be familiar to pro users.
Power for its high-spec Oregon-brand cutting-gear is delivered by an immensely high-powered 56cc two-stroke engine that’s air-cooled, and which develops a seriously beefy 3.5hp; enough to enable you to meet the most demanding tasks head-on.
A Champion sparkplug and Walbro carburettor combine to maximise reliability; while a decompression-valve works to drastically reduce the force the needs to be applied to the starter rope when firing-up the engine.
Mitox CS560X Petrol Chainsaw is fitted with a magnesium crankcase that’s approximately 30-percent lighter than a crankcase made from standard materials, which in turn makes this model surprisingly easy to handle for such a powerful machine (the overall weight is just 6.5kg). An optimised centre-of-gravity and vibration-reduction measure contribute further to user comfort.
Employing a heavy-dutycrankshaft, the Mitox CS560X will cope easily with long periods of high-RPM use. Also important is the automatic chain-lubrication system, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum, and also works to enhance cutting-performance. You can adjust the rate-of-flow to the cutting-gear, so you’ll be able to manage woods of varying densities.
- Mitox’s top-of-the-range domestic-use chainsaw
- Offers a step-up in features and build-quality compared to a normal home-use saw
- Powerful enough for more challenging jobs
- Lengthy 20” guide-bar allows large-diameter logs to be cut
- High-performance air-cooled 2-stroke engine with top-quality Walbro carburettor
- Decompression-valve for almost effortless recoil starts
- Premium-grade cutting-gear from Oregon
- Automatic chain-lubrication for reduced wear and tear
- Oil-flow rate to the chain is fully adjustable
- Magnesium crankcase confers lightweight strength (the whole unit weighs 6.5kg)
- Ergonomic grips for safe, controlled manoeuvrability
- Vibration reduction helps to prevent hand- and arm-strain
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Capacity 56cc Engine Power 2.6kW (3.5hp) Starting System Recoil with Decompression Valve Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 0.55 Litres Guide Bar Length 51cm (20") Chain Pitch 0.325" Chain Brake Yes - Dual Action Chain Tensioner Manual Chain Oiler Automatic / Adjustable Chain Oil Capacity 0.35 Litres Weight 6.5kg Warranty 2 Years
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great value, powerful & good back up
Review by Simon Lock / (Posted on 08/05/2014)
Great value, powerful & good back upReview by Simon Lock / (Posted on 08/05/2014)I have had the CS56 PRO for about 2 months and have done over 40hrs cutting including Oak and 36" Beech. It has been trouble free cutting.
I was doubtful if the quality would be any good, I have been used to Husky (455 Rancher) so it had big shoes to fill, but it has performed faultlessly every time so far.
Ease of Use
- Great value, powerful & good back up