The purpose built 45.7 cc (2.5 HP – 1.8 kW) 2-stoke engine on this professional brushcutter delivers very high levels of torque making it the ideal tool for clearing thick grass, shrubs and undergrowth. It’s extremely competitively priced and comes with professional quality features throughout.
Magnesium housing provides the ideal combination of light weight and resistance to prolonged stress whilst the piston comes with two rings and has been diamond finished to guarantee maximum quality and consistency over time.
The professional anti-vibration system on the Efco 8460 Brushcutter offers superior shock absorption and makes the machine ideal for prolonged use. A full professional harness is supplied for even weight distribution and the specially designed ergonomic handles ensure a comfortable posture can be maintained.
This extra robust model from Efco has a 32 mm diameter tube and steel crankshaft. It’s supplied with a three-point blade – ideal for dense vegetation – as well as a tap ‘n’ go head with extra thick 3.3 mm nylon line.
For easy, jerk free starting, the Efco 8460 Professional Brushcutter comes with both digital coil and a decompressor switch for reducing the compression ratio in the cylinder when firing the machine up. This offers the most reliable form of assisted starting over life of the unit.
- Engine comparable with the best on the market for power output and combines high maximum torque with sustained running torque at low rpm. This is because the machine was designed specifically as a brush cutter and not derived from chainsaws.
- Superior performance with no increase in weight, resulting in one of the best power-to weight ratios available.
- Die-cast cylinder with special internal treatment, diamond-machined piston with 2 rings, forged steel connecting rod, forged crankshaft with 2 counterweights - features guaranteeing great strength and durability.
- Primer facilitates starting, especially from cold.
- Vibrations reduced to the minimum by an anti-vibration system and 6 self-lubricating bearings in the transmission.
- 1.5 litre capacity fuel tank ensures long periods of operation without interruption.
- Fuel tank separate from the engine to prevent overheating of fuel when working for long periods.
- Newly designed fuel tank breather makes no contact with the fuel, eliminating the risk of fuel spills.
- Maximum comfort with the new 30° bevel gear which allows the operator to keep a more upright posture.
- Standard equipment includes a 3 tooth blade 300 mm, gauge 3 mm, and a Tap-N-Go head, size 130 mm (3.0 mm line).
- The handgrip incorporates a "chainsaw type" throttle latch, a safety device preventing involuntary acceleration.
- Ergonomic handle with moulded rubber grips. The operator always has a firm and comfortable grip on the machine.
- The cutter guard and safety shield conform to CE standards.
- New foam air cleaner rated 80 PPI, ensuring high filtration capacity.
- Filter cover removable without tools simply by pressing a release catch: air filter made easier to inspect and clean.
- Digital coil with electronic control: ensures effortless starting and improves performance, always guaranteeing uniform combustion and low fuel consumption.
- Professional carburettor model WYK equipped with lift-starter and primer to facilitate starting. The new carburettor also complies with EPA standards on exhaust emissions, already effective in U.S.A. and to be adopted in Europe within the next few years.
- Professional harness, easily adjustable, gives greater freedom of movement and favours a more even weight distribution, according to the height and build of the operator.
Engine Type Petrol 2-stroke Engine Make Emak Engine Capacity 45.7cc Engine Power 2.5 HP/ 1.8 kW Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1.5 Litres Handle Type Cowhorn Linehead No Line Feed Bump ( tap ‘n’ go) Line Diameter 3.3mmm Cutting Width (Linehead) 42cm Blade Yes 4-tooth Harness Yes. Full Pro Weight 8.1kg Warranty 2 Years
- Pay on finance
Let Us Help Your Money Go Round
Sometimes our finances need help balancing themselves. We all go through it.
You see one of our Lawn Mower deals that you want to take advantage of but the cash flow doesn’t stack up. You need a new lawn tractor and trailer at once and you simply don’t want to pay with plastic. This is where MD Finance can help.
This new service from MowDirect, introduced for the benefit of our customers, helps you spread the cost of an item, or items, that you buy from us at a competitive rate of interest. (19.5% APR)
MD Finance CalculatorValue of Goods:
Term of Agreement:
Total Amount Payable:
Cost of Loan:
True Cost of Loan:
Here are some essential FAQs about MD Finance's Terms and Conditions…
How Do I Apply?
When you go to ’checkout’ you will see Finance as one of your options. Click on it and you will be taken to the appropriate page.
How Do I Qualify for Credit?
MD Finance will carry out credit checks and seek references to confirm your eligibility. To qualify, you will need to have a good credit history and no history of late repayments or defaulted payments.
Do I Have To Make A Deposit?
Yes. We need a deposit on any order made. The minimum deposit is 10% of the total borrowed.
How Much Can I Borrow?
The maximum amount you are able to borrow including your 10% deposit is £25,000. In this case your deposit would be £2,500, and your borrowed amount £22,500.
How Do I Make My Monthly Payments?
All your repayments will be made via a direct debit from the bank account you have chosen.
What Products Can I Buy On Finance?
You can buy any product, or collection of products, from MowDirect.co.uk as long as your minimum spend is £300.
What Length Of Repayment Is Available?
MD Finance are happy to offer three simple packages
12 Months Classic Credit (19.5% APR)
24 Months Classic Credit (19.5% APR)
36 Months Classic Credit (19.5% APR)
Minimum deposit 10% Minimum spend £300
Can I Settle Early?
Yes, you can. We want to be as flexible as possible. You will need to contact Close Brothers Retail Finance directly 0844 880 6541 to make additional payments. Do please remember that interest rates will be adjusted accordingly.
Standard Information and Regulatory Status of P4L and Close:
Finance is available on all purchases of £300 or more. MD Finance’s online retail finance platform is powered by Pay4Later. Customer finance is provided by Close Brothers Group PLC. Credit is provided subject to status.
Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority – firm reference number 124750. For more information please visit www.closebrothersretailfinance.co.uk.
Representative Example of Credit
Total Product Value - £500
Less Deposit (10%) - £50
Amount of Credit - £450
Total Interest @ 19.5% - £44.88
Repayment Total - £494.88
12 Monthly Payments - £41.24
Total Payable - £544.88 (inc deposit)
No Other Charges Are Applicable.