Our Steel Jerry Cans are made from 0.9mm thick pickled sheet-steel and are lined with a petrol-resistant coating to prevent corrosion. They have a unique wide-channel breather for smoother pouring and have a patented locking-pin cap to guard against accidental opening. These Jerry Cans also feature a completely leak-proof 'Bayonet' closure and are manufactured and tested to comply with Dangerous Goods Approvals (UN). A flexible pourer is available as an optional accessory.
Sizes in mm: H - 310, W - 120, D - 230 Weight: 1.9kg Volume: 5 litres
FREE DELIVERY NEXT WORKING DAY!
- Tested to comply with DIN 7274 and BAM -GGR001
- Manufactured and tested to comply with following standards:Austrian Standard - AS2906, Swedish Standard - SP, German Standard - TUV/GS, UN - Dangerous goods approval
- Unique wide channel for better, smoother pouring
- Three handled configuration
- Seam welded for extra strength
- Locking Pin in Cap
- Leakproof bayonet closure